We are thrilled about the awards from this year’s Building Award 2021. In the category Structural Engineering for the reconstruction of Leuenhof Zurich, in the category Infrastructure Construction together with COWI for the Second Hinterrhein Bridge, as well as the All-round Prize for the Sec-ond Hinterrhein Bridge!
Densification – how is a buzzword concretely translated into action?
In St. Gallen, the motorway is being covered over in order to expand the Olma Messen St.Gallen without occupying more urban space.
How little does it take to render a historic structure fit for the future?
The City of Zurich encourages a diverse building culture with the “Good Building Award” competition.
- Overwhelming Building AWARDS 2021
- Awarded recognition at Prix Acier 2021
- Spectacular construction work for the St. Gallen motorway lid
- Seismic Award 2021
- Meilen: Church Steeple Renovation in Final Stretch
- In the giant’s workshop
- Cooking in Teams
- BIM to field
- Good Building Award of the City of Zurich 2011 – 2015
- Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Centre
- Reconstruction of a Dzong in Bhutan
- ETH LEE Zurich