Our dedicated apprentices at the stand of the Swiss Society of Engineers and Architects (sia)
Future Day 2021
Plan, cut, glue, bind, design…
the future of civil engineering is in good hands!
We are thrilled about the awards from this year’s Building Award 2021. In the category Structural Engineering for the reconstruction of Leuenhof Zurich, in the category Infrastructure Construction together with COWI for the Second Hinterrhein Bridge, as well as the All-round Prize for the Sec-ond Hinterrhein Bridge!
We are delighted that the jury of the Prix Acier 2021 has awarded recognition to the Second Hinterrhein Bridge.
Densification – how is a buzzword concretely translated into action?
In St. Gallen, the motorway is being covered over in order to expand the Olma Messen St.Gallen without occupying more urban space.
SEISMIC AWARD 2021: Commendation for the Leuenhof, a Landmark Building in Zurich
How little does it take to render a historic structure fit for the future?
“Stop! I see a first crack here,” shouts someone at the northern end of the laboratory.
Load tests for an 80-meter-high wooden high-rise in the laboratory for experimental research (Bauhalle) at ETH Zurich.
- Career fair / Berufsmesse Zurich 2022
- Future Day / Zukunftstag 2022
- Future Day / Zukunftstag 2021
- Overwhelming Building AWARDS 2021
- Awarded recognition at Prix Acier 2021
- Spectacular construction work for the St. Gallen motorway lid
- Seismic Award 2021
- Meilen: Church Steeple Renovation in Final Stretch
- In the giant’s workshop
- Cooking in Teams
- BIM to field
- Good Building Award of the City of Zurich 2011 – 2015
- Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Centre
- Reconstruction of a Dzong in Bhutan
- ETH LEE Zurich